1. Fresh zucchini, tomatoes, onions and garlic, sauteed in a little bit of olive oil with some salt, when done pour over pasta. the end.
2. Chop up a couple cucumbers (seeded) and tomatos and some onion slices, throw in some feta (it'd prolly be okay without), and toss with Italian vinagrette. IMO it's better after a few hours or the next day, when the veggies have soaked up the dressing.
3. Garden fresh tomato, fresh basil, olive oil and homemade bread.
4. Take some small pasta like penne or bowtie and toss it with some pesto (preferably homemade) and some peas. It makes a good pasta salad and a decent hot entree too.
5. Chopped up fruit in a bowl